Thursday 25 August 2011

Holiday Mood

This collection is mainly made from clay, is pure handmade with my love and patient.

 Cute Rabbit With Her Favorite Hat
THE RABBIT SAYS: I'm ready for holiday
where's my favorite bag?!
RM20

Envelope Bag With Ribbon
THE RABBIT SAYS: Here's my bag ! hmm...Feel like missing something
RM20


Mini Camera Necklace ( The screen glow in the dark)
THE RABBIT SAYS:  Oh yeah, the camera, capture the nice moment and it can lead me in
the dark ^^)
RM20


 Strawberry With A Set Of Fork &Spoon
THE RABBIT SAYS: I love strawberry, this is my appetizer.
RM19

Cupcake Necklace with a Spoon / Fork
THE RABBIT SAYS: Now is main course, my favorite cupcake ! Yippe!
RM20


THE RABBIT SAYS: So many favor ! Which to choose?

Mini Coffee With a spoon
THE RABBIT SAYS: Phew, I'm full. Let's have some drink.
A cup of coffee bright up my day.
RM20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment