Monday 29 July 2013

Stripes camera pouch

I wanted to try to do camera pouch  for quite a while, until a customer ask for it,  
then only willing to give it a start.

Tada ~
It was done by 2 weeks ago. Now only manage to sharing it in my blog.

Fully Interfacing and Batting
with 2 open pocket to put memory card or battery


 Magnet button for closure
leather wrist strap with camera charm 

Here is the photo that taken by the customer.

I feel extremely happy when seeing customers post the picture when getting their parcel, 
this is the reason I'm not giving up in doing handmade.

Ya, a lot of ppl start doing handmade or selling zakka stuff which is not made by themselves ,
a lot and a lot start coming out from nowhere. 
If handmade can be found and seen in everywhere, and it started not to be appreciated.
I think this is the reason why do crafters giving up. 

-Just sharing my thought , no offend -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment